Our last trip down to Florida I had a “Protein Bowl” at a little beach bar that was so good I ate it 2 maybe even 3 days in a row. I knew I could recreate it and it was finally time. When I shared it on my Instagram I was immediately messaged for a recipe.
Now, I am more than happy to share the recipe but salads are more of a measure with your heart or in this case your stomach. You can pretty much just add as much or as little of each ingredient as you would like.
So, here is the recipe…kind of.
- Kale pre washed ready to eat
- 1/2 Lemon Juice from 1/2
- 1/2 -1 tsp Sea Salt
- Cumcumber Diced
- Feta Cheese Chunks
- 1/2 Pita Cut into pieces - toasted or not
- Quinoa Cooked
- 1-2 Grilled Chicken Breasts or Tenders optional
- Sweet Potatoes Diced and roasted or cooked however you prefer. I buy frozed and cook in the air fryer
- Citrus Vinegrette Homemade or store bought and as much or as little as you want. I used Maple Grove Farms Citrus Vinaigrette Dressing
- Add Kale to a bowl and massage until it is moist.
- Sprinkle with sea salt
- Add juice from 1/2 of a lemon. Combine the kale, salt, and lemon juice
- Add diced cucumbers
- Add Feta Cheese
- Add diced cooked and cooled sweet potatoes
- Add cooked and cooled quinoa
- Add cut up pita
- Top with Grilled Chicken (optional)
- Add Citrus Vinegrette
Thanks for Stopping By!
This blog post does contain affiliate links. What does that mean? It means I make a small commission if you make a purchase from the link in this post. You do not pay any extra to use my links. My commission comes from the retail store as a thank you for the referral.
It also means every time someone makes a purchase from my links… I do a happy dance! Thank you for your support and following me!
Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram too!