If I am hosting or attending a gathering this is the #1 thing I am asked to make/bring and honestly I don’t mind because it is so easy! So, after thousands of requests for the recipe…. here it is! Enjoy!
Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 2 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 +1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese 1/2 cup will go in the dip and the 1/4 cup will go into the bread crumb topping
- 1 cup shredded cheedar cheese
- 1-2 cans diced jalapeños depending on how "hot" you want it... i typically do 1 can of mild and 1 can of hot jalapenos
- 1/2-1 cup bread crumbs
- mix together cream cheese and mayo in a mixing bowl.
- add in the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- add in the cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- add in the drained cans of jalapenos
- spread mixture into a baking dish.
- Top with bread crumbs and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. mix the 2 together with fingers.
- place in a 375° oven for 40-45 minutes or until top is golden brown and bubbly
- serve with fritos scoops or tortilla chips.
I hope your friends and family enjoy this just as much as ours do!
This blog post does contain affiliate links. What does that mean? It means I make a small commission if you make a purchase from the link in this post. You do not pay any extra to use my links. My commission comes from the retail store as a thank you for the referral.
It also means every time someone makes a purchase from my links… I do a happy dance! Thank you for your support and following me!
Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram too!