Ok, so this recipe was a little tricky for me because well I couldn’t try it as I made it. Long story short I am allergic to tomatoes but I know my family loves them so I thought this would be good.
My family all raved about it and devoured it so, it is safe for me to share it with you all now!
Feta Tomato Dip
- 1 24 oz Cherry Tomatoes Chopped into somewhat small pieces
- 1 12 oz Feta Cheese Crumbled
- 5 green onions Chopped finely. I chopped mainly the green with just a little bit of the white onion
- 2 TBSP Cavender's All Purpose Green Seasoning I say 2 TBSP but I didn't meausre I just used a heavy hand.
- 1-2 tsp Garlic infused olive oil If you do not have this... just add a little garlic powder to the mixture
- Olive Oil You want to add enought the mixture is wet with just a little bit of oil at the bottom of the bowl when you stir. You don't want it soupy but you want everything coated nicely.
- Balsamic Vinegar You want to just drizzle on top of the mixture. Depending on your taste you can do a lot or a little.
- Bagel Chips, pita chips, garlic chips, french baquette Really anything you think the dip will be good on.
- In a large bowl mix the chopped cherry tomatoes and the crumbled feta cheese together.
- Add in the finely chopped green onions.
- Add your Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning. Again, I didn't exactly measure but I did use a heavy hand. I made sure it was well seasonined. Combine everything.
- Add some Garlic infused olive oil. Or just a little garlic powder if you do not have infused olive oil.
- Now drizzle with the mixture with Olive Oil unitl everything is coated and there is a little oil at the bottom of the bowl when you stir. I just add a little, stir, add a little, and stir until I get just a little oil hanging at the bottom.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar just before serving.
- Serve with Bagel Chips, pita chips, garlic chips, french baquette or antyhing you desire. It can even be enjoyed on its own....