Today is Cinco De Mayo and what better way to celebrate than Taco night and Fried Ice Cream for dessert! I have made this a few times and let me tell it is always a hit! Not only is it a hit…. its so easy to make!
What you will need….
How to make it…..
Fried Ice Cream
- 3 Cups Crushed Corn Flakes Measure after crushing
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Tub Vanilla Ice Crea 48oz
- 1 Container Whipped Topping 8oz
- 1 Tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- Chocolate Syrup Topping Optional
- Whipped topping Optional
- Marachino Cherries Optional
- Remove Ice Cream from freezer and let thaw on the counter for about 30 minutes
- Melt Butter in large pan and then add your crushed cornflakes and sugar. Stir continuously until lightly golden. Do not let the sugar burn. Remove mixture from pan and place into a bowl.
- Press half of the cornflake mixture into bottom of a 9X13 pan
- In a different bowl add your ice cream, whipped topping, and cinnamon. Stir until completely combined.
- Pour Ice Cream mixture over the cornflakes and spread gently until evenly covered.
- Sprinkle with remained cornflake mixture
- Drizzle with honey
- Freeze for 5+ hours
- Cut and serve with Chocolate syrup, whipped topping, and cherries if desired.
We hope you enjoy this as much as we do!! XOXO
This blog post does contain affiliate links. What does that mean? It means I make a small commission if you make a purchase from the link in this post. You do not pay any extra to use my links. My commission comes from the retail store as a thank you for the referral.
It also means every time someone makes a purchase from my links… I do a happy dance! Thank you for your support and following me!