Breakfast… the one meal you can eat for any meal of the day!
We love breakfast, brunch, and breakfast for dinner in this house so I am always trying to find new breakfast ideas! I also love things that I can somewhat make ahead and the assemble and hit up when we are ready.
Have you ever made the Hot Ham and Cheese sliders? We make those on occasion and they are always a hit! I mean who doesn’t love anything on a Hawaiian Roll?
So, basically we combined breakfast with the popular sliders and created the Ultimate Breakfast Slider. You can easily alter these to your liking but here is how we love them here at the Tuttle house!
Ultimate Breakfast Sliders
- 1 pkg Hawaiiann Rolls 12 rolls
- 1 dzn Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Everything but the bagle Seasoning Optional
- 1/2-1 tsp garlic powder optional
- 2 tbsp milk
- 6-8 slices bacon
- 8 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 8 slices Colby Jack Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees and Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Brown and crumble up the sausage in a skillet. Once cook remove the sausage. While browning the sausage cut up the uncooked bacon into pieces.
- Cook the Bacon in the same skillet as the sausage until desired doneness.
- While the bacon is cooking. In a large bowl whisk together your eggs, milk, kosher salt, pepper, and half of your Everyting But The Bagel Seasoning.
- In a different skillet than the sausage and bacon, cook and scramble your eggs until desired doneness.
- While your eggs are cooking. Slice your rolls in half so that you have a top and bottom. You can leave them all together you do not need to take the rolls apart.
- Add the bottoms to your 9x13 baking dish. Melt butter, Stir in Garlic Powder, Mustard, and Everything But The Bagel Seasoning. Then Brush half of it onto the bottom rolls.
- Next, Layer you eggs, sausage, and bacon.
- Finally, add cheese and the tops of the rolls.
- Brush on the rest of your melted butter goodness to the top of the rolls.
- Cover the 9X13 with Tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove Tinfoil and back for an additonal 5 minutes. Until cheese is melted that the tops are lightlt toasted!
I hope you enjoy these delicious breakfast sliders and much as we do! If you love them as much as we do give them a share on Instagram and tag @tuttlepartyof5!
Leave a Reply