Whoop whoop whole 30 day 30!! It’s the last official day of this journey! I feel really good! I feel really rested! My skin is glowing. I feel skinnier and less bloated! I can’t explain how good I feel!
Yes, I fasted! No, that’s not recommended but I really do enjoy a good 16 hour fast.
I felt great all morning! I wasn’t hungry. I was super productive and focused.
Lunch was leftover pork tenderloin from the night before. I seriously can’t recommend that recipe enough! I will put it here for you again!
Balsamic Pork Tenderloin and Veggies
- Cast iron pan
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 bag Multi color carrots
- 15 brussels sprouts
- 3-4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3-4 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Spray or drizzle olive oil on the cast iron pan
- Place the Pork Tenderloin in the center of the pan
- Place 1 inch slices in the pork tenderloin about 3/4 of the way through
- Cut up the potato, onion, and Brussels sprouts and spread around the tenderloin
- place the carrots around the tenderloin
- Mix all the other ingredients together and pour over the tenderloin
- Mix the veggies up a bit to coat them in the juices too
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tenderloin reaches 140° and juices are running clear
- Halfway through the bake time mix the veggies up some more to recoat them.
- Once done. Remove from the oven, Slice the meat all the way through and serve with the veggies.
I was satisfied all afternoon from my lunch! So dang good friends!
Dinner was one of my favorite repeats. Steak, Baked potato with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, and Brussels sprouts and bacon! I mean can you really go wrong with this meal? This is a go to on or off Whole30!
NSV – Non Scale Victories and one Scale Victory
My skin is literally glowing, my clothes fit better, I am less bloated, I am sleeping so freaking good, and I am not hitting an afternoon slump! I would say those are pretty darn good non scale victories! As far as the scale victory…. I started the journey 30 days ago weighing 134.5 I ended today weighing in at 125…. I didn’t workout as much as I would have liked too but I still had a significant weight loss in a matter off 30 days.
OH you know just another night of amazing sleep! That just might be my favorite part of the whole journey! Oh who am I kidding its second to the feeling skinny!
Now where’s the wine?!?!
I hope you have enjoyed following along with my on this journey! I hope you give some of my recipes a try! If you do decided you want to do a round of Whole30 and you have questions, please feel free to ask! I am here to guide you and cheer you on if you need and want it!
This blog post does contain affiliate links. What does that mean? It means I make a small commission if you make a purchase from the link in this post. You do not pay any extra to use my links. My commission comes from the retail store as a thank you for the referral.
It also means every time someone makes a purchase from my links… I do a happy dance! Thank you for your support and following me!
Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram too!