Day 29!! I woke up feeling so refreshed and so good! I can’t believe I am at the end of Whole30. At points it took forever and then other points it went by fast. Was it hard? Yes! The weekends especially but it wasn’t impossible.
It was another fasting morning. So coffee and water was all I had until lunch.
I felt really good all morning! Super focused and productive.
By lunch I was hungry so I knew I needed a satisfying and filling lunch. So I made Salisbury Steak and Mashed potatoes with coconut milk, salt and pepper. Here is the receipt I used for the Salisbury Steak. It was definitely everything I needed!
Lunch kept my satisfied all afternoon. The one thing this round of Whole30 has really curbed is my normal desire to have an afternoon snack.
Ok, dinner was one of those throw it all together and hope for the best…. well it was so dang good I am going to share the recipe with you! It was just a simple Pork Tenderloin with veggies but it was delish!
Balsamic Pork Tenderloin and Veggies
- Cast iron pan
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 bag Multi color carrots
- 15 brussels sprouts
- 3-4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3-4 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Spray or drizzle olive oil on the cast iron pan
- Place the Pork Tenderloin in the center of the pan
- Place 1 inch slices in the pork tenderloin about 3/4 of the way through
- Cut up the potato, onion, and Brussels sprouts and spread around the tenderloin
- place the carrots around the tenderloin
- Mix all the other ingredients together and pour over the tenderloin
- Mix the veggies up a bit to coat them in the juices too
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tenderloin reaches 140° and juices are running clear
- Halfway through the bake time mix the veggies up some more to recoat them.
- Once done. Remove from the oven, Slice the meat all the way through and serve with the veggies.
Another night of amazing sleep. I know once I start to add certain foods back into my diet my sleep wont be this good. I am taking full advantage while I still can!
Bring on the last day!
This blog post does contain affiliate links. What does that mean? It means I make a small commission if you make a purchase from the link in this post. You do not pay any extra to use my links. My commission comes from the retail store as a thank you for the referral.
It also means every time someone makes a purchase from my links… I do a happy dance! Thank you for your support and following me!
Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram too!