Balsamic Pork Tenderloin and Veggies
This was one of those toss it together and hope for the best meals. The good thing is, its so dang easy that anyone can make it.
- Cast iron pan
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 2-3 potatoes
- 1 Onion
- 1 bag Multi color carrots
- 15 brussels sprouts
- 3-4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3-4 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tsp Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Spray or drizzle olive oil on the cast iron pan
- Place the Pork Tenderloin in the center of the pan
- Place 1 inch slices in the pork tenderloin about 3/4 of the way through
- Cut up the potato, onion, and Brussels sprouts and spread around the tenderloin
- place the carrots around the tenderloin
- Mix all the other ingredients together and pour over the tenderloin
- Mix the veggies up a bit to coat them in the juices too
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until tenderloin reaches 140° and juices are running clear
- Halfway through the bake time mix the veggies up some more to recoat them.
- Once done. Remove from the oven, Slice the meat all the way through and serve with the veggies.
This meal doesn’t need any other sides! It’s full of flavor and very satisfying. Enjoy!! Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram and if you make this recipe tag #tuttlepartyof5!