Man I feel good! I feel refreshed! I feel skinny! I feel energized! I feel 100% satisfied!
My husband actually made me eggs over medium… I didn’t have the heart to tell him I didn’t want them so I drowned them in Everything but the Bagel Seasoning and Franks Hot Sauce.
I felt super good all morning. I was alert and super focused.
I had some things I needed/wanted to use up so I tossed it all together and made a soup that was surprisingly good. I have no idea on how much of what I put in it but here is what I did use.
Hamburger, Onions, carrots, poblano pepper, beef broth, Whole30 approved salsa, garlic, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, and Whole30 steak sauce. I literally put everything in it except the kitchen sink. I just kept adding and tasting to it until I liked the flavor.
I must say, these poblano peppers are a new thing for me and I LOVE the flavor they give off.
My to do list seemed rather impossible to tackle but I somehow did it and more! I swear this energy is next level and so dang amazing!
Oh dinner! So I grabbed a whole chicken when at the store for a couple of reasons. One I saw another blogger make one that sounded and looked delish. Two, my husband said he wanted to smoke one. Well, it sat in the fridge long enough that I needed to cook it. So, I made the Cast Iron Chicken and dang was it good!
Cast Iron Roasted Chicken
- Cast iron pan
- 1 Raw Whole Chicken 2-4 lbs in weight
- 3-4 potatoes chunked
- 6 peeled carrots cut into thirds
- 4 onions cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- Pre- heat oven to 425°F
- Place carrots on bottom of cast iron pan to creat a rack
- Remove insides of chicken
- Rinse chicken inside and out
- Salt cavity of chicken with half of the salt
- Place Chicken on top of the carrots that are on the cast iron
- Tuck the Wing under the body of the chicken
- Tie Chickken legs together with twine
- Place onions and potatoes are the chicken
- Pour olive oil over the chicken
- Add salt and pepper and then rub it in
- Place pant into oven.
- Drop oven temp down to 375°f
- Cook chicken to an internal temp of 165°f-185°f or until juices run clear and there is not sign of pink.
Oh sleep…. I think you get the idea. It’s the best sleep I have ever had!
This blog post does contain affiliate links. What does that mean? It means I make a small commission if you make a purchase from the link in this post. You do not pay any extra to use my links. My commission comes from the retail store as a thank you for the referral.
It also means every time someone makes a purchase from my links… I do a happy dance! Thank you for your support and following me!
Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram too!