Whole30 Sausage and Peppers Spaghetti
Servings: 4 People
- 1 pkg Chicken Sausage Italian Sausage Whole30 approved if following that
- 1 Red or yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce Whole30 approved if following
- 2 zucchinis
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Cut Up the Chicken Sausage into bite size piececs
- Cut Up the bell pepper into bite size pieces. You could also add in onion!
- Sauté The Sausage and the Peppers in a skillet until desired doneness. You may need to add some olive oil to keep it all from sticking
- While the peppers and onions are cooking spiralize your Zuchinis
- Put your zoodles on a paper towel and season them with salt to draw some of the moisture out of them. Let them rest until the sausage and peppers are done.
- Once the sausage and peppers are done add in the marinara sauce
- In a separate skillet heat up some olive oil
- Add zoodles and sauté until desired doneness
- Once everything is cooked to desired doneness. Plate your zoodles and top with sausage and peppers .
You can easily half the recipe if only 1 or 2 people are eating. We found our Whole30 approved chicken sausage and marinara at Trader Joe’s. Enjoy!! Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram and if you make this recipe tag #tuttlepartyof5!