Alright so Day 9…. according to the “calendar” I should still be feeling slightly bloated. I’m not saying I feel skinny but I don’t feel any different in that area than I did before I began.
I still woke up early feeling pretty darn good. I was also super productive.
UGH EGGS!! Thank goodness my kids are still on a serious bacon kick otherwise I would have given up on the eggs already. Not only am I getting a side of bacon but the eggs are also fried in the bacon grease and well that just makes them better!
I am way more clear headed and productive than I have been in awhile and the only major change is this Whole30 thing so…. there’s that. I absolutely love the energy I get when I am on Whole30!
Remember when I said I wasn’t sure about the Chicken Sausage lunch…. Well it was so good I made it two days in a row! Not only that…. I am going to share it with you all! Whoop Whoop! Get Ready for a super tasty but super quick Whole30 meal!
Whole30 Sausage and Peppers Spaghetti
- 1 pkg Chicken Sausage Italian Sausage Whole30 approved if following that
- 1 Red or yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 jar Marinara Sauce Whole30 approved if following
- 2 zucchinis
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive oil
- Cut Up the Chicken Sausage into bite size piececs
- Cut Up the bell pepper into bite size pieces. You could also add in onion!
- Sauté The Sausage and the Peppers in a skillet until desired doneness. You may need to add some olive oil to keep it all from sticking
- While the peppers and onions are cooking spiralize your Zuchinis
- Put your zoodles on a paper towel and season them with salt to draw some of the moisture out of them. Let them rest until the sausage and peppers are done.
- Once the sausage and peppers are done add in the marinara sauce
- In a separate skillet heat up some olive oil
- Add zoodles and sauté until desired doneness
- Once everything is cooked to desired doneness. Plate your zoodles and top with sausage and peppers .
Between lunch and dinner I didn’t hit the mid afternoon slump where I just wanted to go to bed. I kept moving and shaking and the evening just kinda snuck up on me!
Can you really hate a good home cooked steak? Well I know I sure can’t. I had a New York Strip seasoned with salt and pepper, a baked potato topped with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, and bacon and Brussels sprouts. Mmmm Mmmmm mmmmm! This is one of the more filling meals that leave me TOTALY SATISFIED!
A full nights sleep of Whole30 sleep is pure heaven! I am not even kidding! You know that good sleep you get when you take cold medicine? That’s what this feels like but you don’t have the cold medicine hangover in the morning and you didn’t have to take anything to sleep that good. So good!
Day 10 I am ready for you!
This blog post does contain affiliate links. What does that mean? It means I make a small commission if you make a purchase from the link in this post. You do not pay any extra to use my links. My commission comes from the retail store as a thank you for the referral.
It also means every time someone makes a purchase from my links… I do a happy dance! Thank you for your support and following me!
Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram too!