Whole30 Breakfast Skillet
This is going to be a rather vague recipe because the amount you use really depends on how much you want to make.....
- Potatoes (Cubed)
- Olive oil
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Cumin (Optional)
- 1 Red Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- Bacon (Chopped up)
- Turn ovenon to 425°
- Then take your cubed potatoes and coat them in Olive Oil and then season them with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. Honestly you can season it with whatever you have in your cupboard.
- Once they are well seasoned. Lightly grease a sheet pain with olive oil and then put your seasoned potatoes on and toss them in the heated oven. Cook time will depend on how cooked or crispy you want your potatoes. They will roughly take 15-20 minutes but just keep an eye on them. You can speed up cook time if you Microwave the potato cubes prior to tossing in olive oil and seasoning.
- While those are in the oven fry up your bacon in the same skillet you plan to cook your eggs.
- In another skillet sauté your peppers and onions in olive oil and a little salt and pepper.
- Once your bacon is done remove from pan. Depending on how much grease is left you may need to drain some off. Then cook your eggs to desired doneness. Just a tip.... You may want them over easy - over medium because if they are cooked much more than that the end “skillet” is a little on the dry side.
- Once everything is cooked. Put the Potatoes in a bowl, then peppers and onions, then eggs, and then bacon.
Additional toppings can be avocado, guacamole, franks hot sauce, cheese (if not following Whole30) Enjoy!!! Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram and if you make this recipe tag #tuttlepartyof5!