Grilled Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wings
- pinch Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Clarified Butter
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Turn Grill on
- Toss Chicken Wings in Olive Oil, Salt and Pepper. You may need more depending on how many wings.
- After grill has been preheated turn heat to low. The Olive oil and the Skin on the wings can create flare ups.
Place wings on the grill. Try to put them fat side up at first. Grill until almost done.
- While the chicken is cooking. Melt Clarified butter in a microwave safe dish. Once melted add Hot Sauce. I typically add a little salt & pepper to this mixture too.
- Brush the mixture on to one side of the wings. Let grill for a minute or two. Flip wings and brush more sauce on. Grill for another minute or two and then they are done!
Enjoy! Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram and if you make this recipe tag #tuttlepartyof5!