Is there anything better than Leopard Sneakers?!?
Honestly?!? They are comfortable, stylish, and go with everything! Mine are several years old… surprisingly they don’t seem to go out of style. The ones I am wearing are calf hair sneakers from Coach.
They are beginning to get a little worn and dingy so I’m shopping for a new pair! I am going to share some of the ones I am considering… you know, in case you need some too!
1. Keds X Kate Spade New York – these are lighter than my current ones but super cute! They have great reviews and only $110 (I have spent more on shoes).
2. Kate Spade New York These are pretty similar to the first pair but the ruffle detailing is so cute! They are a little more at $128 but… pretty darn cute!
3. Steve Madden Ecentrcl Sneaker These are cute and the price is right at $79.95.
4. Harry Slip-on Sneaker – these are pricier at $144.95 but the platform is pretty darn cute!
5. Superga 2750 Sneaker these… these might be my fav! They coloring is perfection and I find Superga shoes to be very comfortable! They price just happens to be the best too, right now they are 10% off. Regularly $78.95 but currently $71.10!!
What ones are your favorite?!? I would love to know if you find a pair you like better than these 5!