My family Loves pancakes. I use to just get the frozen pancakes or make them from the box. Don’t get me wrong those are totally fine… but I wanted better than fine!
Now, don’t be overwhelmed by the idea of homemade pancakes. They are honestly so easy and better than most restaurants! Ok, that is in my opinion but you can be the judge of that statement yourself!
The Best Homemade Pancakes
This is a large recipe that you can easily half
- 2 cups flour
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 4 T sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of milk
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- I literally dump it all in a bowl together and then whisk. There will be some lumps and bumps but that's ok!
- Heat up griddle or Skillet after mixing the batter so that it has time to rest and combine.
- Lightly butter the preheated griddle and pour the batter anyway you want!
- Cook 3-4 minutes or until there are bubbles throughout the top of the pancakes, and the edges of the pancakes look dry. Flip the pancakes and cook for another minute or until lightly browned on the bottom
- Serve warm with butter and syrup (or peanut butter if your like my husband).
Add in or top with any extras you want (blueberries, chocolate chips, bacon)! This recipe does make a large batch so we just store the leftovers in the refrigerator and microwave for 30 seconds during the week! Or you can easily half the recipe! ENJOY! Please make sure to give me a follow over on Instagram and if you make this recipe tag #tuttlepartyof5!
Leave a Reply